Control the sun with ceramics. Performance and clarity you can count on. Advanced ceramics allow these films to maintain their color and appearance over time. The Ceramic Series reject up to 80% of the sun’s infrared light and reject up to 59% of the heat coming through your windows. They also block 99% of UV rays, significantly reducing fading of your furnishings.
3M™ Sun Control Window Films, Ceramic Series for Commercial
- Keeps you cool by rejecting up to 80% of the sun’s heat-producing infrared rays.
- Non-metallized film comes in a natural tone to provide amazing clarity.
- Significantly blocks the amount of harmful UV rays that cause fading, helping to extend the life of your furnishings.
- Manufactured with a scratch-resistant coating to ensure clear views.
|Solar Heat Gain Coefficient||0.41||0.47||0.53|
|Total Solar Energy Rejected||59%||53%||47%|
- 3M™ Sun Control Window Film Ceramic Series Data Sheet
- 3M™ Ceramic 30 Sample Card
- 3M™ Ceramic 40 Sample Card
- 3M™ Ceramic 50 Sample Card
- 3M™ Ceramic Specifications
- 3M™ Commercial Window Film Energy Efficiency Brochure
- 3M™ Commercial Window Film Brochure
- 3M™ Commercial Sun Control Window Film – 15 Year Warranty
Choose your level of protection
3M™ Sun Control Window Film Ceramic Series is available in a variety of tint levels to meet your needs.
Window films may be used toward the following LEED credits:
- MR 1.1-1.2
- EQ- 7.1
- EQ- 8.1-8.2
- MR 5.1-5.2
- EQ- 7.2