Commercial & Office Buildings
Our commercial window film solutions for safety and security provide shatterproof and ballistic resistance for commercial and office building windows in the event of an active shooter or forced entry.
Sun Control window films for commercial office buildings mitigate excessive heat and sun glare to maintain a naturally lit environment that's comfortable, glare-free, and UV-resistant for your tenants.
3M glass protection window film solutions for commercial buildings prevent injury due to spontaneous glass breakage, or guard against vandalism of windows with anti-graffiti technology.
Upgrading your school's windows and glass doors with 3M window films can significantly reduce heating and cooling expenses and yield a positive ROI from energy savings in as little as 3 years.
Window Film Depot carries and installs a wide variety of 3M privacy window films for office buildings including smart/switchable, one-way, frosted, mirrored, and blackout films.
Increase the appeal of your office building's interior or exterior windows, doors, walls, ceilings and more with a decorative film or custom wall graphics installation from Window Film Depot.
More Info on Commercial Window Tinting
Why Invest in a Commercial Window Film Installation?
Commercial window tinting and film installations are some of the best investments businesses can make. According the U.S. Department of Energy, commercial window film with sun control and energy saving properties is one of the top investments in all energy conservation technologies. With tested solutions like 3M’s commercial window films, businesses and office buildings can see a positive ROI in as little as three years after installation. In turn, quality window film solutions deliver one of the fastest paybacks in energy saving technology.
Commercial office buildings and industrial businesses in particular face significant challenges in terms of temperature moderation, heat control, and occupant comfort. The reason for this is simple. Office spaces and commercial buildings often have lots of windows and open work environments. One of the smartest investments you can make in a commercial or industrial property is to hire a reputable, experienced company to install the industry’s best window film.
But not all commercial window tinting and film installations are treated equally. Both the type of commercial window film and how it is installed lends to certain features that are more desirable than others, depending on the location, layout, and unique challenges of a particular building.
Commercial Window Tinting for Sun Control & Energy Savings
Large glass windows and doors are wonderful way to make an office environment both beautiful and inviting. But even with high-quality windows, natural sunlight can still result in dramatic temperature increases and damaging UV exposure. With commercial window tinting, you can allow natural light in while blocking heat and protecting against UV rays. Some of the benefits of commercial window film for sun control and energy saving include:
- Better Heat Control – the ability to decrease the temperature of your environment during warmer months.
- Lower Energy Bills– rejection of heat from solar rays, not only helps to keep your environment cool, but also helping to lower energy bills. Low-E film is the perfect solution for this, as well as providing insulation from allowing heat to escape during cold months.
- Reduce UV Fading – commercial window film and tinting can block up to 99% of the harmful UV rays responsible for fading and discoloration damage to furnishings, product displays, and upholstery.
- Eliminate Annoying Glare – Especially ideal for business and office applications where productivity and focus is key, the anti-glare properties of commercial window tinting and film is a major benefit.
- Minimize Workplace Hot Spots – Enjoy the temperature moderation and energy saving benefits of commercial window tinting from room to room, and minimize hot spots and temperature irregularities throughout the workplace.
Upgrading windows and glass doors with commercial window film can yield significant savings to a business’s bottom line. With products like 3M Energy Saving Window Film, overall heat gain can be minimized by 79%, which in turn can help save as much as 19 kWh per square foot of glass. Interested in learning more? Contact us today or call 1-866-933-3456.
Commercial Window Film for Safety & Security
One of the most important and highly-sought benefits of commercial window film is to achieve greater safety and security for the building’s occupants. Such window film not only provides optimal protection against human and natural threats, but it also offers peace of mind, especially for businesses and organizations that are based in vulnerable locations or subject to vandalism.
The benefits of safety and security window film for businesses and commercial applications include:
- Bolstering security and improving the level of protection against smash and grab events.
- Warding-off vandals while providing anti-graffiti capabilities.
- Mitigating blasts and potential hazards from shattered glass due to natural and human causes.
- Giving building occupants more time to take action in the event of an intrusion.
- Protecting occupants and business assets from flying glass shards in natural disasters.
- Providing UV blocking capabilities and many of the same benefits as sun control window film.
Decorative Office Window Tinting
Whether for decor, privacy, functionality, or all of these benefits, decorative office window films provide the desired features valued with most treatments but with an added layer of stunning aesthetics and limitless design possibilities. As a leading installer of commercial window films and tints, Window Film Depot provides full-service capabilities in decorative window film and architectural finishes. We can help you leverage the innovation and technological advancements in business window tinting and film treatments, all while providing flexible and creative finishing solutions for both architecture and interior design applications.
At Window Film Depot, there’s a reason why we’re recognized as the #1 3M Window Film installer throughout the U.S. Our expertise is commercial window film, and we help all types and sizes of businesses with their window tinting and film treatment needs. Ready to get started? Contact us online or call us at 1-866-933-3456.
Pennzoil Place Towers
Excessive solar heat gain through rooftop glass causing unbearable temperatures for tenants.
Existing glass required extensive staging to access over 600 floor to ceiling angled glazing panels.
BG Place Tower
This LEED Platinum office building was experiencing excessive solar heat gain on western exposure creating annoying ‘hot and cold spots’ throughout the work day.
Client required our window film installation team to complete the project between Christmas break and New Years Day. Mission accomplished.