3M™ Safety & Security Window Films, Safety Series for Commercial
- Mitigates hazards from shattered glass due to natural and human causes.
- Increases security and provides added protection against smash and grab burglaries.
- Helps provide protection to people and property from flying glass in natural disasters.
- Combine with 3M™ Sun Control Films to enjoy enhanced safety, as well as the benefits of a sun control film.
- Increases anti-spall protection for laminated glass.
- Combine with 3M™ Impact Protection Attachment Systems for additional safety and security.
- Significantly blocks the amount of harmful UV rays that cause fading, helping to extend the life of furnishings.
- Includes a comprehensive warranty from 3M.
|Safety S40||Safety S70||Safety S80||Safety S140|
|Visible Light Transmitted||87%||87%||87%||85%|
|Solar Heat Gain Coefficient||0.82||0.79||0.79||0.78|
|Total Solar Energy Rejected||19%||21%||21%||22%|
- 3M™ Safety & Security Window Film Data Sheet
- 3M™ Safety S70 Sample Card
- 3M™ Safety S70 Specifications
- 3M™ Safety S80 Sample Card
- 3M™ Safety S80 Specifications
- 3M™ Safety S140 Sample Card
- 3M™ Safety S140 Specifications
- 3M™ Commercial Window Film Brochure
- 3M™ Commercial Safety & Security Window Film – 10 Year Warranty
New to the world, 3M Daylight Redirecting Film utilizes micro-replication to redirect incoming light. This sunlight that would have originally hit the floor a few feet from the window, now gets directed up onto the ceiling, helping to light the room as deep as 40 feet from the window.
The technology “micro-replication” refers to microscopic structures that are able to redirect as much as 80% of light up onto the ceiling, providing more natural light, which has been linked to increased productivity and purchasing behavior, and helping to reduce your dependence on electric lighting. Announcing 3M™ Daylight Redirecting Film as the winner of Architectural Record “Record Products 2014” Facades Winner.